Need help beyond your union?

Try 211 and Labor Community Services

All of us need help from time to time. is a solution that not enough people know about. You should never be embarrassed or afraid to ask for help. Chances are, you’re not the first person experiencing whatever difficulty you’re coping with. If you need energy assistance, family support, food assistance, health services, or help with housing concerns, 211 is a great place to start.

211 Logo

Labor’s Community Service Agency has been a champion for the health, well-being, and stability of families and individuals throughout the Columbia-Willamette region for over forty years. LCSA works hand-in-hand with United Way, local labor unions (including us here at UFCW Local 555), union members and their families, local workforce development partners, and a host of education, health, and human service organizations to encourage civic responsibility and participation, promote the greater good of our community, and provide compassionate solutions through social service and safety net programs.

Visit LCSA online