Update your address or other personal information

Keep your membership current by filling out the form below or calling the Tigard office at 503-684-2822.

IMPORTANT: the Trust office and the UFCW Local 555 offices have separate data systems. If you have health insurance or pension eligibility through the Trust office, you must call them. For Oregon and Washington, call 866-796-7623. If you are retired, your updated address MUST be sent to the Trust office rather than to the Tigard Local 555 offices.

  • By clicking submit, I confirm that the above information is correct. If I have entered a cell phone number, I understand that I may get periodic text updates from Local 555 (message & data rates may apply). UFCW Local 555 will never sell my information.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Skip to content