Update Your Personal Information

Do we have your correct address, phone number, and email?

Make sure your Union has your contact information on file to keep your membership current and ensure you don’t miss important communication!

Note: the Trust office and the UFCW Local 555 offices have separate data systems. If you have health insurance or pension eligibility through the Trust office, you must call at (866) 796-7623. If you are retired, notify your updated address to the Trust office rather than to Local 555.